Thursday, November 08, 2007

Gardens- Botany and Mapping

Today is a very dreary day. I've felt extremely tired all day. I attributed it to the weather, but now I see we haven't had much of a drop in pressure or anything. It did smell like it does when it snows today, though.

Today I had a very nice conversation with my botany professor, Dr. Johnson. It started with mushrooms (due to a beautiful Pearl Oyster Mushroom in the classroom today) and my friend Alex was talking about the Mycology class. After he left, I asked my business and then we got into a meandering conversation about whatever.

I was reminded about the gardens project I did last semester and how I wanted to map all the gardens on campus and publish it in the directory. I need to get on that.

1 Comments:

At Friday, November 16, 2007 12:48:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find it awesome that you're working with plants/botany... it's amazing to me how all of us have branched out so profoundly, yet have something that keeps us so damn tied to what we were.

Go for it! And good luck :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home