Wednesday, October 03, 2007

again it started as a comment

"Do you ever feel like… unrooted.
When you think back to all the friends you used to have, or when you think to several years ago, and notice everything has changed. Everything. It was years ago, but it felt like it could have been yesterday. And you don’t know where people are or what you did with things or what happened between then and now.

Then your head is spinning and the people in front of you now are not the ones you saw yesterday. The place you are in is somewhere else. And you are reeling without a grip on anything, nothing has stayed constant and nothing ties you. Do you ever feel like you have sunk into nothing, or rather haven’t sunk into anything to root yourself.

Is this a life carried by the wind, without taking root. What is the rooted life, being secure and unchanging. What is it like to attach, to feel grounded and based in something.

Some writing might be a good start, or at least a trail.
I just wanted to talk to an old friend."

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, October 03, 2007 2:11:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Natticus... Just today I was look at pictures and I came across one with your lovely face in it.... I couldn't help but feel my heart drop a few inches... I haven't talked to you in ages!!! And it hurt. I once wrote a post on losing faces. I certainly didn't want to lose yours, but it had seemed to me that I had already...

And then, you came back!

The thrill my dear! The utter joy!

Ahh... keep in touch, for I will never not :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home