Monday, May 22, 2006

What I think about, I never write about. Every day I dictate to myself and never write it down. Everything is too wispy. It's like trying to catch a breeze in a bottle. You have the tools, the bottle or the words but the very action of trying to catch the breeze kills it, it cuts it from the mother thread. Everything disappears when I try to write.

I'll need to refine a better bottle, but I don't think I can catch all the wind. Words only stop the fluidity.

The problem could very well be my own secrecy. I keep everything inside my head. I have hardly any pictures or photos of anything, I remember all friends, vacations, experiences and rarely do I have any evidence of them. My own or favorite websites are never saved-- Blogger, my blog, Botany Photo of the Day, my e-mail, and others. The things closest to me I keep within, only accesible through me. I weave no poetry, no art, no music. Not tangibly. I make plenty of it in my head, but trying to outline it's shape brings the vision too far into the physical. It's impossible to make a shape shapeless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home