Thursday, February 09, 2006

difficult to say.

I have had this one feeling and idea inside me for the longest time. I remember I first noticed it after the school year began last year, which just happened to be my senior year of high school. This budding idea was the importance of love as motivation for action and change.

But I feel I was a little late realizing it.
I still haven't.

And it was very difficult for me, given my lifestyle throughout the years.

But now I think I'm gripping it better. The things I felt a year ago, I feel now, are only the branch leading to a wide and healthy trunk. A large a youthful trunk. One that you wait and watch for breathing like it is an overpowering, animate creature. I expect the idea to swallow me whole, grand as it is. Would it be possible? When I edge forward to the grandest of ideas, will it turn and grapple me?
I hold all expectations.



The elaboration will come later.

1 Comments:

At Thursday, February 09, 2006 11:38:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting...

I'd like to read a furthur elaboration.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home