Saturday, February 04, 2006

a moment.

I don't know how I feel right now. I guess I just had one of those magic moments. It wasnt happy, or sad, but it was just... powerful.

Evie and I are both tired and sitting at our desk.. on the computer. Evie is talking to her friend online, and i'm lightly reading and taking notes for my religion class. I have music playing lightly and Coldplay's "Don't Panic" plays. The only words said are 'I love this song..'

While it played we were both silent; no words, no movement. She is talking to her friend who she is head over heels for, trying for information about his position. They are the best together. It's not a serious talk, it is the light playful game that people play.. She lays her forehead on the desk between replies.
I'm thinking about Mishal about being together with him and what I can do. I sit motionless leaning back in the mushroom chair and staring under the desk.

We have so many things in common now and we're pining for something.

It was a moment in which I felt her company. And a moment in which I realize that I'm waiting for Mishal's company. It wasn't calm but it was serene. It wasn't fulfilling but I feel as if I felt the entire vessel.

2 Comments:

At Sunday, February 05, 2006 1:51:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*sniff* That's beautiful...
-Ang

 
At Sunday, February 05, 2006 2:19:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's called writing...

Awesomeness...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home