Monday, January 30, 2006

Strangers.

After a tiring walk back to my room from my 11-12 class, I turn on the computer to check my mail and begin my zoology literature research assignment.

I am so confused. I have a comment posted on my blog?

Who wants to read this incomplete, sometimes whiny and self-pitying blog?




I mean, seriously it gets sometimes more personal and whiny /a way of emotional release than any real notepad of observation.
Though I do wish to work on that... my writing skills need some work at the least. My thinking, too.

I need some coffee or a nap... the walk back and forth makes me so tired.

1 Comments:

At Monday, January 30, 2006 6:22:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am not a stranger silly. If you read my words and the heading to my first blog, you'll know exactly who this is.

Just keep it nice and quiet.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home