Friday, December 16, 2005

Best Moments in College

My roommate, Evie, and I are talking in Instant Messenger while our other roommates are sleeping.

Evie covers her mouth and suddenly has a terrified look on her face.

Dragonfly3590: I just scared my self with the first track!!
FujiroMitsukai: LOL
Dragonfly3590: Yeah dude, it was kinda really LOUD and BIG and just came out of NOWHERE!!!
FujiroMitsukai: You are never going to live this down. hahahha
Dragonfly3590: Hahahahahaha I know.
FujiroMitsukai: you silly freak
Dragonfly3590: But at least I didn't walk away like my granmother afterI kicked you in the head.
Dragonfly3590: fuckface FREAK!!
FujiroMitsukai: lool
Dragonfly3590: I have to admit, that was REALLY funny.
FujiroMitsukai: scaring yourself?
Dragonfly3590: And what's even better is that I had NO IDEA where it was coming from...
Dragonfly3590: It took awhile to registar that it was in my head.
FujiroMitsukai: the look on your face was absolutely priceless
FujiroMitsukai: OMG LOL
Dragonfly3590: Hahahaha!!
Dragonfly3590: My abs hurt so much...
FujiroMitsukai: i feel sick again in the stomach lol
Dragonfly3590: Hahaha!
Dragonfly3590: I'm sorry.
Dragonfly3590: :D
FujiroMitsukai: its ok
Dragonfly3590: Dude, I'm gona start snorting soon.
Dragonfly3590: HAHAHAHA!!
FujiroMitsukai: Dont snort while they're sleeping
Dragonfly3590: I'm trying sooooo frickin' hard.
Dragonfly3590: Oh it hurts it hurts
FujiroMitsukai: im crying, dude
Dragonfly3590: This is one of the most beautiful moments EVER!!
FujiroMitsukai: true dat
Dragonfly3590: Dude, I just phlemed on my hand....NASTY!!

"How long have we been laughing about this?"
"Like 20 minutes, dude."

I feel like im going to puke from laughing, LOL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home