Thursday, October 27, 2005

Currently Listening to: Bob Marley

Yesterday I had a meeting with my Arabic teacher, Driss. He's going to put me up to independent study Arabic, which means I'm going to do more work outside class to learn more. It sounds really cool.. This was promted by my excellent midterm grade. I'm really happy about this. ^^


I've been thinking alot about the guys I used to play with. I miss them, but I probably wont be doing any video games until winterbreak... well.. probably not even then if Mishal (Zel) comes to visit. I wish people kept a little more contact. But even more, I wish the ones that I do talk to wouldn't talk about the game so much (Hell, when Mishal and I talk.. I didn't even know he was still playing sometimes). I didn't play the game for the game, just for the friends that I made. But right now I really have more important things.. . I can't play a game because it is a waste of my time.. it's not like high school anymore where I have nothing to do but to waste my time and wait for something better. I'm really happy here, but sometimes it gets lonely.. even with all my new friends who are wonderful.


I'm thinking about looking at an internship in a humanitarian organization.. though I probably woudln't be able to be accepted for the summer. I would really like to do work in a poor country abroad.. I must be a sick person, heh. I'm going to need to choose between international studies, sociology and botany sooner or later. damn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home