Friday, October 28, 2005

My first big lack of confidence in a long time...

I really feel like shit after completely sucking in tennis today. To think of it, I'm not really good in anything.. I mean, I can't think of anything I'm particularly good at. I don't really feel talented. To make it worse I hang around Nafis, who is bored to tears if he's not competeing and makes learning very frustrating. I really felt like I should compete with him because I want to be more than just good for having a cute butt and making out with. Right now I'm failing badly.

Maybe I don't want to be involved in this. I really feel like as a woman all I am is a sex object. I really feel unequal, even though all my friends are guys... I just feel like an object. I dont feel like a person anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home