Wednesday, October 29, 2003

Oh... oh my.. Currently i have been on one of my studying binges. is this healthy right now? i'm only a junior, oh my.
a studying binge is where i will come home (sometimes skip an afterschool activity) and go straight to my room and work on schoolwork or study without ever speaking a word to my parents or sibling or seeing any of my pets the entire day (since I don't see them in the morning either.) sometimes i come out to grab a snack, but usually i don't eat. and sometimes i'll still have so much work to do that i can't even afford time to shower or bathe that evening. often times i go to bed a few hours late and then repeat for 2 or 3 days straight depending on the workload that week.
i'm thinking that this is hazardous to my health. my sleeping patterns sure have been fucked up as of late.

I just realized what else I have to do tonight on the second day of my study binge... I thought I was done...

I must be off...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home