Wednesday, July 09, 2003

Tomorrow i'm leaving for Kentucky to tour Mammoth Caves. Yeah, sounds fun. Not sarcastic. Seriously. It kind of peeves me a bit that I'm going to be gone on Friday, when Alex is going to call. But it only peeves me because he doesn't know that i'm leaving. This advancement was made just a few days ago. So, i'm a bit "meh" because I don't want him to get worried over me and maybe overreact or miss me-- or anything that might ruin his fun. Maybe perhaps i'm just being a bit paranoid myself, too. But at least I can say I was worried about it and not feel like.. well, I wasn't. Because then I might feel like crap for not being.. considerate? Whatever kind of word *that* is.
I think Mammoth Caves is in Kentucky. Wouldn't I look like a big giant ass if it wasn't? ha.. ha.. mmmm..

Mm.. Computer, I don't want to leave you! Because then that means I'm going to have to leeeaaavveee! Compie only understands Nattle! Waaugh!
Going somewhere always leaves me feeling empty inside. Maybe that's for the better, it's less for my family to corrupt and destroy while we have to spend time together in close quarters. *TEENAGE CLICHE! AUGH >< *

And, other than that... mm.. I wrote a very comforting and wrist-working entry in my real-life diary. Where all my more deeper, darker secrets go. this is only intermediate! It was only comforting because I managed to somehow talk myself down from a rather gut-wrenching depressing mood. Hoo-ray for me. And sarcasm?

Alright, too tired. Screw it all! I'm going to bed. Can you leave comments on this thing? If not, i'll have to find one where you can. If you couldn't... What would be the point? Baugh. Go to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home