Friday, October 31, 2003

I think it's pretty nifty that my last two posts where almost exactly 12 hours apart.

I think that I would really like to go home and play Animal Crossing. I would really like to refurnish my house, as I think it is getting very dull. I kind of miss my Green set. Coelicanth rocks!

I've felt guilty recently.. like I'm slacking off on my work, even though I know i'm working hard as a mofo on it. I got my grade card for the first quarter.. straight As... that actually doesn't happen to often with me.. I at least have 1 B. You'd think i'd deserve a break, though? I can't work hard as I do for 3 days straight... I hope I don't have alot of weekend homework... Please just a French paper...

I wish I could play Pokemon in the middle of class while I have nothing to do... I guess Solitare or Minesweeper will have to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home