Tuesday, August 30, 2005

New Friends and Boys

I love having a social life now. I mean, I really love it. The only odd thing is that... I've befriended and have been assimilated by the international students. Wow. I make better friends with people not native to North America.. across the board.

The only thing is that... the one guy that I really want to make friends with seems paranoid of me. It's almost like he is afraid of girls. The same thing happened with my french exchange host, Guilhem. He would never hang around me because I was a girl and he was a boy and he never really hung out with girls. I really would like to befriend Fahim (he is from Saudi Arabia, reminds me of the guys and is sooo soo cute), but I think I creep the poor guy out. I don't even mean it!

But, I have found a good friend in the Korean student and more the chinese students

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home