Wednesday, May 12, 2004

It's been awhile.

Matthew and I broke up, So I wasn't sure about what to do with the blog for a long time. It was hosted on a shared subdomain. Since then, the server has moved and I don't really know what's going on. But, to kill two birds with one stone I moved this to Blogspot. natticus.blogspot.com to be exact. Thanks Blogger, you really are the bomb.

I just read Matthew's blog at www.getmeoutofthis.net and I'm feeling.. Naseous, flippant, lightheaded... I can feel my hands-- they're clammy... My stomach has butterflies and I can just feel my chest breaking out from an increase in pulse. I'm so.. nervous, scared, hurt, betrayed... Why did he have to Do this? Why this this have to happen? WHY DOES MY EX, WHO I'M AFRAID I STILL CARE FOR HAVE TO BE A TRANSSEXUAL?!

----I have a test next period. I need to do well. I can't break down here I can't break down here.

This curiosity is a curse. Why do I keep doing this to myself?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home